Brainy Filter for OpenCart is a well thought out and excellently made module that allows filtering products by brands, prices, availability, and product attributes. It looks beautifully and works on different devices. There is a high-grade HTML/CSS code that is easy to adapt to any custom design.
Why an OpenCart shop needs Brainy Filter?
- Neat and consistent design.
- Logical, friendly, and nice-looking control panel.
- A lot of useful features and settings.
- Superb code quality.
- Great performance with large product stock.
- SEO plugins friendly.
- Works with any OpenCart theme!
- Vertical and horizontal layouts.
- Mobile device friendly.
- Optimized for large volumes of data
- Multiple attribute values support (many values can be entered for each attribute).
- Filtering by keywords, price (taking into account taxes and discounts), manufacturers, options (including images), attributes, stock status, and rating.
- Different layouts support.
- Responsive themes support.
- Ability to change settings separately for each layout and category.
- Ability to order attribute values.
- OpenCart filters support.
- Horizontal template.
- Filter template colours managing.
- Automated preparation of filter values and cache tables to increase speed.
- AJAX requests that don’t reload the entire page.
- Retina friendly front-end templates.
- Settings to control the way attributes are shown (selectbox, set of checkboxes, radio buttons or a slider).
- Settings to enable or disable various blocks.
- Ability to collapse attribute values.
- Ability to shrink and expand a certain amount of attribute values if there are too many.
- Filter submission options: 1) applying the filter once a user changes any of the filter settings; 2) applying the filter once a user stops changing settings; 3) applying on a button press (fixed or floating button).
Downloads, Screenshots, Installation Guide, FAQ & Troubleshooting
Brainy Filter is available for both OpenCart 1.5.5+ and OpenCart 2+. You can download either the Ultimate or the Pro version. In addition to the reach set of features of the Pro version, the Ultimate one also allows making settings for each layout separately. Thus, for example, it is possible to have different settings for each product category.
Brainy Filter is a commercial extension that can be purchased from the OpenCart extension directory. There you can also find links to the screenshots, the Installation Guide and the FAQ & Troubleshooting section addressing all of the known issues users sometimes face.